EMAIL TO THE HERB LILY WATERS, DOCTORS FROM WOMEN.

1) question
Dr. Julie Jackson answered:

I have a small rip on the opening of my vagina. what can i do or put on it so it will heal? i have sex and my boyfriend ripped me at the opening of my vagina. it burns a little when i go to the bathroom...



2 Answers

Dr. Julie Jackson answered:

I have a small rip on the opening of my vagina. what can i do or put on it so it will heal? i have sex and my boyfriend ripped me at the opening of my vagina. it burns a little when i go to the bathro...

Keep Keep the area clean and dry.
 You can use a small amount of Vaseline or HERB LILY WATER on the area until it heals. If the area becomes red, tender to the touch, pus becomes present, or you develop a fever, see your doctor right away. Good luck.


Ask Doctors »
Have a follow-up question? Ask top doctors now for FREE!by sending email



Dr. Maritza Baez answered:

why does my vagina burns?

Infection Std, bacteria, virus or yeast.  See a dr to get tested

 
 Std, bacteria, virus or yeast. See a Dr to get tested or wash yourself with deto mixed water and can used Herb lily water to keep the place fresh.



Dr.larry

what does it mean when my vagina burns particularly after sex?

answer-Infection or dry Several vaginal infections will cause burning after sex, as will lack of adequate lubrication. It's easy to test for, so I would see your MD.


Dr. Pavel  answered:

what does it mean if im a clean person but my vagina smells funny and it burns after sex? same partner for 2 years?

answer_A couple of things This could be bacterial vaginosis and/or trichomoniasis. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by a bacterial infection in your vagina and presents with odor. Trichomoniasis is caused by a protozoan and presents with burning but not much odor. These are less about hygiene and more about vaginal pH. Probiotics can help restore the natural flora and pH in your vagina. See your doc for more info.or use HERB LILY WATER for home natural treatment




2 Answers

Dr. Julliette  answered:

Why does the inside of my vagina is red and i have cuts inside my vagina and like a red bumpy rash it itches, burns when i pee and have grey discharge
Infection It sounds like you have an infection. It may be yeast but may also be bacterial. Because it's the holiday weekend, you can certainly try an over the counter yeast medicine. But if no improvement, it sounds like an appointment with a doctor or other health care provider would be most helpful to get the right diagnosis and treatment.but try HERB lily water as it can cure those infections



Have a follow-up question? Ask top doctors now for FREE!send email
ENJOY THE POWER OF NATURE


No comments:

Post a Comment